Tuesday 29 December 2015

Korean drama - day 3: Lazy day at the hostel (26.11.11)

First taste of great Korean BBQ dinner!

Woke up at 10:30am. It was a boring and lazy day.  Did more planning for my lone ranger hiking excursion, until my stomach started to protest and went for lunch with Ruud and Matthew around 2:30pm.

We were back to the Hongik area again and stopped at a coffee shop near the university.


This is how Guinness is supposed to be!

I got a couple of brochure from the tourist information center. The Songnisan National Park was not as close as mentioned on the website.

Didn’t go anywhere for the rest of the day but came back to the hostel to do more planning.  We have new guests coming in. Two westerners whom I didn't get to chat with and a lady from Netherlands, Cora who went for WWOFF (the organic farm volunteer work that I’ve experience before in Japan) for 10 weeks!!
After all the planning for my three weeks stay here, I decided my first stop shall be the skiing resort!  So, I got into bed early to try and get enough sleep for the early morning departure!

No comments:

Post a Comment