Thursday 21 January 2016

Korean drama - day 11: Lazy Day at Ulsan (4.12.11)


Silkworms!!!!



Vanessa's nice cosy place

"Lazy day"...  That was the only two words I had jotted down in my note!  And after 4 years 1 month and 10 days, I am really asking for trouble to recall what I have really done on that day!  I can’t even remember what I did in details yesterday!
 
Looking through the pictures I took, I probably spent most of the day in a café doing the most important thing.... nothing!




Ginseng in the supermarket!

Having my usual fav!

Went to the supermarket and was surprised that they sell ginseng there!  Then, I realized I didn’t even know the name of many of my favourite vegetables in English.  Hence, I kept taking photos of each of them as if I were a staff there taking stocks! 



Passed by some stalls which sell silkworms… lots of them!  Thankfully they were already dead!  And had my favourite Chambong for lunch!
 


Bear with me again!  My first time
seeing such a thing then as well!
Pardon me please! My first time
seeing such a thing then!

Next two pictures are probably the two most “interesting” findings of the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment