Tuesday 27 December 2011

9 mountains - 6.6.11 (Day 20 - Great Food at Hong Kong)

Sister's Hua Beef Noodle!
One word two syllabus "Perfect"!
BBB! (Best Beef Ball!)
I woke up pretty late at 12pm! We got ready and off for lunch. The couple brought me to this place at Electric Road, near Tin Hau subway. They were many nice food around. We started off at Wa Je (wah's sister) beef noodle stall. The beef was so tender and juicy, the soup was wonderful, the noodle was great, and I had the best beef balls in my life!!

Nice chill out with great buddy
We continued our eating spree at a famous Guangdong wanton noodle shop. Horace could still eat another bowl of noodle. I could only fit in a couple wanton only! And they were amazing!! Definitely one of the best meal of my trip so far!! I am always very fond of the country. Grown up with TVB Series and the Cantonese music industry from Hong Kong.

After that, we went windows shopping at IFC. Had a tea break and then more beer at a nice bar at Jaffe Road, where you can sing. We did not sing but had long great chat with a great buddy!!

HK night view from the Peak
For the last two days, I realised I had not seen any Japanese or Korean cars in HK at all!! There were only sports cars, BMW, Mercedes and luxury automobile on the road!!!

Around 7 plus, we went to look for dinner and decided at Tsui Wah restaurant. Had a wonderful XO sauce prawn noodle!!
Christmas is near.. at The Peak

Horace then suggested to drive up to the peak! We had a short walk around and took some pictures of the Hong Kong night scene before headed home.
One more HK night view from the Peak

Rested for a while before Sam reached, and it was time for more drink again!

A great supper at Tsui Wah again to end the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment