Wednesday 28 December 2011

9 mountains - 7.6.11 (Day 21 - Stop-over at Shenzhen)

I'm a stray dog, wandering
around the street alone,
taking pictures wantonly!
Woke up pretty early at 10am. Michelle had gone to work. Horace was preparing. He left around 11 plus. Craving so much for Wah's Sister beef soup noodle again, I checked it out using the iPhone's Maps application. There was a direct bus no 23 just outside my friend's apartment which took only half an hour! I quickly packed up feeling excited to feast on a great meal again.

When the bus arrived, I realized I didn't have any small change! Unfortunately no one I asked had enough to exchange my 100 dollar bill. Eventually I gave the bus driver Chinese Renmingbi. Luckily he still accepted them without much fuss.
Perfectness is never too
much to show again!
Oh my BBB!
Half an hour later, I thought I missed the stop. Alighted immediately and realized I was just at the right place. Wah's Sister wasn't difficult to locate at all. I satisfied myself with the signature bowl of beef noodle soup again with, just the right quantity of two extra beef balls!!

Seriously, what more could you ask for in life when you have great beer and great food like this!!

Mak Kee's wanton!!
I hopped over to Mak Siu Kee's for a bowl of prawn wanton!!! Orgasm again!!

After that, it was time to get back to China to continue my 9 mountains adventure! I took the subway all the way back to Shenzhen again and went to a very nice spa recommended by Sam, to spend the night!

With a couple of hours of massage, I got to sleep quietly in the massage room, with a blanket as well, instead of the "Snoring Zone" at the main hall!! The service was so good that they provide you with iPhone charger too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment