Sunday 10 October 2010

11th Oct – early morning in the budget terminal

You know that kind of feeling when you are on your way back home after a wonderful trip oversea? I’m having it now on my first day of travel!! I guess it’s because there are too many uncertainties.Having said that, my feeling changed pretty fast!! I checked in and my brader is only 15.6kg!! yeh!! 地运没走噻 !! (the lucky has not run out yet!!) I’m confidence again.. =] I think that’s a manageable weight. I have an extra heavy jacket that I’m keeping at Shanghai (I’m flying to Japan from Shanghai on 25 Oct) . So the weight might be even lesser ! =]

On the airplane to huangshan



Great! First I realized I will be overstayed and need to cancel my previous flight to Fukuoka and pay extra to book a new one. (luckily not too much) now, the flight is delayed due to bad weather for an hour! But the airline safety procedure is pretty cool! they actually showed how it looks when the life vest is inflated and also how to open the exit door. it might be pre-recorded but I think it's definitely better than having some cabin crew going through the motion while no one is bothered paying attention.

the taxi ride to the hotel wasn't too bad. was charged 30 instead of usual 20rmb that I found out from
Internet. the driver was saying the place is creepy. it was indeed. the entrance was so dark and it looked like a school more to me. so glad to see the hotel sign that I was at the right place. the reception was good. my room was good too! the kettle was like brand new =] had a shower. went out to a convenient stall just outside the hotel to get my instant noodle supper. wanted to get something for the hike tomorrow but they have not much option. quickly went back to the room cause was worried about my stuffs. heard too many stories and warning. =] start packing for my hikes at the mountain. decided to depart with my brader at this point since the hotel looks safe. but still I have to carry my laptop and 3 iPhones with me! (for my friends in shanghai. guys, u know what to do next time we met la!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment