Saturday 23 October 2010

22nd Oct – Met up with Dennis

The light version of the best German bottled beerBest dark German bottled beerYap was so nice to be on leave today to bring me around for shopping. Got my New Balance walking shoe. Then, we met up with Dennis and wife whom were here to look for houses. Dennis will be moving over to Shanghai with a new company. After lunch, we went home to charge up for the night. Before that, Yap brought me to the Japanese noodle shop again. The pork noodle was the best Japanese noodle I have ever had. The stall was famous for the Japanese here as well. And to accompany with a perfect draft Asahi !!! wow, it’s just heaven. No kidding. The best Japanese draft beer I have ever had. Too bad I forgotten to take a picture! Then, there was still time for a bottle of the German beer outside Yap’s place, before we met up with Dennis and Yap’s gang. No kidding. The best bottled beer I have ever had.

Well, this Shanghai trip was supposed to be a relaxing week for me to prepare myself for the life in Japan. In the end, I drank more than I would in Singapore!

1 comment:

  1. Drink all you could. Coz I don't see how you're getting any beer in Shikoku, even then, drink alone? You're just gonna miss your buddies (and me) even more! Keke.xx

    ReplyDelete