Wednesday 20 October 2010

18th Oct – First Expo Experience

Expo day! Met up Kok soon, Steven and his friend at the station near the entrance to the Expo. The wait to enter the expo was quicker than I expected. Within half an hour at 930, we started our first pavilion, the electricity pavilion. Basically we just go to those without queue or the queue was moving. I think the longest we waited to get it was not more than 20 minutes. We finished our day at the Singapore and malaysia pavilions and went to an amazing 21 pavilions (covering some asia, Europe and south america)!!! But nothing to be proud of. Among the 20, only one was interesting and worth mentioning. That was Belgium pavilion. At least I know tintin, smurfs and saxophone were created by Belgians now! =] The pavilion also introduced the EU and the country more. And of course my initial idea of going there was to drink their beer!! I wanted to try duvel again but it was not draft. So had chimay and leffe! They had very strong taste. Leffe even tasted like hard liquor to me!! Also tried Malta and czech beers. Very nice too =] and Czech traditional dish (beef) was very delicious as well.

After 12 hours of battle, we knocked of at 930pm back to the hotel where Kok soon and steven stayed. I left my nike shoe for KS and went home in the hotel sandals!!

As usual, went online for a while and updated my blog. Went to bed at 130am since it's going to be a new battle again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment