Saturday 23 October 2010

21st Oct – More Expo !!

A future city reflection from junks!Bruce Yap in action!Finally decided on Nikko and bought my GoreTex shoe! Yap’s in law asked to come back for lunch again. Yeh, home-cooked food !! How can I reject?! =] After a wonderful meal, Yap and I took the subway to meet his wife to go to the Expo. Indeed I managed to use up all my tickets. Actually, there were so many tickets available outside at half the normal price. As usual, people were everywhere. After the 3 days only, you will be horrified even at the utter of the word “Expo”! Anyway, it was a great experience. If given a chance, perhaps I would go again at different country! At night, Ben called and rushed me to go clubbing. So, I had to fly Yap’s kite to the Jazz bar and went to meet him. When I reached the area, I saw two ang-mo babe. So I asked them “Hey babe, do you know where is Muse 2?” They were giggling like I am an idiot. They must think a China man was trying to woo them. I don’t blame them, cause the club was just 50m in front of me.Yap and Cindy at the German restaurantMe and Cindy behind the China Pavilion
Yap and Cindy behind the China PavilionYap holding a cock!Street performer at the Expolooked professional acted professional

1 comment:

  1. Haha... giggling at you? I think that's the worst response one could ever get. Keep at it, bro. You'll make it... some day. :D

    ReplyDelete