Monday 18 October 2010

15th Oct – early trip to Shanghai

Woke up and was greeted by Yap's in law. Cindy (yap's wife) looked exactly like her!! She is already 60 but looked so vibrant and active. Can even surf the net and do stock trading!! I really had a great reception from them. Even breakfast was prepared!! And I forgotten to mention that Yap’s in law also wash and fold the clothes everyday!!

Yearning for a cup of latte, so took the subway to the city and stopped at a Starbuck for my breakfast. After that, just walked aimlessly for an hour until I found the shopping centers. Checked out the goretex shoes and pants. Then ben called. His office was just nearby. We met up and had a good short chat. =] He went back to work. I went back to my "wondering around". Then got so thirsty and wanted a beer badly and searched up and down for a place with wifi. In the end, I forsake wifi for a bottle of beer at the food court!! Very desperate alcoholic!!! After dinner, I went ktv with Ben and friends. Then Horace called and the rest was history. For the first time, the sky was bright when I came out from a club. It was 630am!

No comments:

Post a Comment