Sunday 10 October 2010

9th Oct – a fine morning

I gets excited again although the backpack is still bothering me.
I'm fated to do it. it's destiny that I knew about it. I wanted to do it for several reasons. I wanted to test my patients and test my determination to see the limit. This by far should be my biggest challenge of my life. and hopefully by the end of it, I'm clear of my life and what I want to do.
They also said that some do it to pray for others. if I can have prayers as well, I would pray that my mom and dad relationship will get better, and that my sister will not be so impatient when talking to mom!

1 comment:

  1. I salute you. The feeling that I get when reading your blog reminds me of this MTV. In Japanese coincidentally.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqlZVBcs1Wg

    ReplyDelete